Saturday, November 17, 2007

Fall in Arkansas

I love the Fall!
This tree was glowing the other day when I drove past it and I just had to take a picture.
We have decided on a moving date. Beau has 9 days off in the middle of December so we will be leaving Arkansas on the 16th.
As long as they are, we love these cross-country road trips. This time we will see the Grand Canyon, cross Hoover Dam and we will get to go through Vega, TX.
Vega, Texas, you ask???
The tiny town of Vega was the focus of a silly reality TV show a few years ago called "Popularity Contest" and is also the home of Rory Schepisi's restaurant. Rory was my favorite contestant on the show and was recently a finalist in the most recent "Next Food Network Star" which I also watched faithfully. Way too much TV, I know! But, I am giddy about going through Vega!
We'll let you know what our new address is very soon.
Off to snow in Nevada! Yay!
Posted by Picasa

0 comments: