Friday, July 18, 2008

Yahoo!!!

So, I am celebrating with chocolate ice cream right now! I think you all know that I am up to my ears right now in classes. I am taking 12 credits in a 4-week period...English 102, Political Science 103, History 102 and Music Appreciation (which I thought was going to be easy but is proving to be one of the harder classes.) Anyway, I have been dreading an English essay all month long because it had the strangest subject I have ever heard. These were the instructions, "write an essay about "developing awareness" of the world within you (attitudes, values, feelings etc.) and the world outside of you (physical reality—seeing, hearing, observing etc.)" Huh??? That is what I have been saying for three weeks now...but I am finally done with it! Just turned it in! Hallelujah! That deserves ice cream, right?
I still have two research papers to do, but even though they are both to be 2-3 times the length of the essay I just turned in, they will be a breeze in comparison. This weekend my girls are away with my dad at the Jorgensen family reunion and Beau and Chase are doing some fishing so I will have a lot of time to finish everything else up! Yay! (Although I have to say thank goodness for my dogs or I would be really lonely! I miss my kiddos.)

4 comments:

JN Designs said...

I am so impressed you have gone back to school. I keep thinking I should, then I hear you talk about that essay and think ---NO WAY!! Good job on getting it done though, I bet you are so relieved. Enjoy the peace and quiet, you deserve it!

The Giffords said...

I am so proud of you, going back to school! Check you out!! Hang in there. I miss you woman! Hopefully I will be able to call soon!

DeAynne said...

Joy, you are awesome. Enjoy your chocolate ice cream and then go get some more. You deserve it. Thank you for being such an inspiration to me. I really do want to go back to school, but still have to wait a few more years. Anyway, you ROCK. Kiss the kids and keep me posted. Good luck. Love ya.

megalonis said...

hey people
MOM IS THIS WHY WHEN WE CAME BACK THERE WAS HARDLY ANY ICE CREAM LEFT?
because you said we could have some ice cream when we got back and there was hardly any left