Wednesday, December 3, 2008

8's Tag

Rules:
1- Post the rules.
2- Answer the 6 "8" items.
3- Let each person know that they have been tagged.

8 Favorite T.V. Shows(in no particular order):
1- Survivor (I'm obsessed)
2- Dateline NBC
3- The View
4- Desperate Housewives (Please don't judge)
5- The Amazing Race
6- American Idol

7- Oprah (Duh!)
8- What Not to Wear


8 Things I did yesterday:
1- Took myself to the doctor (don't ask)
2- Took Megan to the doctor (strep)
3- Tutored at the college
4- Practiced my speech (mostly at the doctor)
5- Went grocery shopping with the whole family (I don't recommend it.)
6- Went to my EDU 250 class
7- Took kids to school and picked them up again
8- Registered Chase for wrestling (he is so excited!)

8 Favorite Restaurants:
1- Machis

2- Sizzler (mostly because I haven't been to one in years)
3- Subway
4- Manuel's El Burrito
5- P.F. Changs
6- Taco Bell (I'm easy to please)
7- Muley's
8- Garcias

8 things I am looking forward to:
1- Christmas
2- Finishing this semester with all my brain cells still in tact
3- Beau's work party
4- Getting the results of the huge Praxis test I took a few weeks ago
5- Buying a new house
6- Taking my kids to Disneyland
7- The Survivor finale
8- Seeing the kids' faces on Christmas!

8 things on my wish list:
1-Two sisters (Megan and Brooke) and a brother (Chase) who get along all of the time instead of every once in a while

2- A house we can finally call our own again
3- Mary Poppins cleaning magic...the good old finger snapper
4- To be debt-free!
5- I really hope Chase loves wrestling

6- A good children's theater program in our tiny town...Megan loves theater
7- That when we move yet again (probably to a town about 10 minutes away) for the last time ever, that the kids will all adjust quickly and find friends and love yet another new school.
8- World peace, the end of worldwide hunger and for people to respect the beliefs and values of others and just get along already!

8 people I tag:
1- Jana
2- Annette
3- Kareen
4- Misty
5- Dyana
6- Melanie
7- Jenny
8- Gini

7 comments:

Becky said...

Hey, I LOVE to watch Desperate Housewives!! It's always set to record on my DVR!

Joy said...

Thanks Becky...so I guess if we go down, we go down together. :) Beau and I usually watch it together and laugh out loud all the way through!

Dawn said...

Yea I watch it too!!! No shame here! We also love Taco bell!

Annette Rose said...

I love your 8 things you wish for! Can I just steal all of those? Ok.. I will pick up the tag. Mostly because I am out of good things to write about it seems!

Melanie said...

I wish I was there to try out Manuel's El Burrito. It sounds like a place I could really sink my teeth into!

Joy said...

Ooh! It is very yummy! It is actually in Clearfield...not here. Every time I go back and visit a friend there we have to go. So, next time you pass through, you should stop...it is well worth it!

Kareen Bailey said...

Fun tag - except now I will have to post my own TV list! :)