Thursday, April 24, 2008

Belated Tag

Kareen tagged me a bit ago and I had to think on it for a while...so here it is...

7 unknown/random facts about me:

1. When Beau isn't at home I always sleep on his side of the bed.

2. My favorite chore is folding laundry.

3. Least favorite chore is putting the laundry away.

4. I LOVE podcasts. I am always searching iTunes for new ones that are interesting.

5. I usually listen to my favorite podcasts when I do laundry...which makes putting the laundry away a little more bearable.

6. My toenails are always painted red...probably since I was 13 or 14.

7. I never wear jewelery. I used to never take off my wedding ring, like ever. But in the last year or two I find that I can't sleep with it on. I have always had the secret desire to learn how to accessorize, though...I always feel like if all of a sudden I start wearing jewelery people will look and think, "That's strange. I never thought of her with earings and necklaces before."

OK...It is snowing again and it is April 24th! What gives??? Beau keeps saying that I should stop whining because he can remember when it snowed here on the 4th of July when he was a kid. I'm not actually whining. I love the snow. More shocked than anything.

Oh yeah! And, I'm supposed to tag someone else? It seems like many of you have done this tag...so I tag whoever sees this who hasn't already participated...Misty? Dawn? Dyana? DeAynne?

3 comments:

Melanie said...

You know what would be funny? Paint your toenails some other color like peach for a day and see how long it takes Beau and the kids to notice it. :)

Dawn said...

I learned some interesting things!! I already did my 7 and don't have anything else to add to it! but, I am not an acessory person either, I can figure out earrings and thats about it!!

megalonis said...

Hi Mom and Mom's freinds!!!!!!!!
It's me Megan!! !!!!!!!
Now i came here to tell you that i am NOT the one who said black don't crack that was my mom!!!!!
Here is how the conversation went
Brooke: Mom, how old is Opera?
Me: I think she's like 80 or something.
Mom:She is NOT 80!
Well I guesse that black don't crack!!!! HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

And she did that all the way home.
If you don't believe me than here is proof
I have never even heard that phrase