Friday, April 18, 2008

A Few of My Favorite Things

I decided to tell you about two of my very favorite things. Last year in Arkansas my neighbor had a Pampered Chef party. I think I bought about $50 worth of kitchen things that never get used. However, this little party-favor whisk I use every day! I love it. If you ever see one like it in the store, buy 5! It is so much more efficient than a traditionally shaped whisk! I love, love, love my whisk!
My other favorite are my jammies. They are Eddie Bauer flannel pajamas. You all know I am a tall girl (and this is great info for all my tall friends). I have never found cute comfy pajamas that are long enough for my legs. My inseam is 34-35 inches...so typically, pajamas that are long on most women look like capris on me. But, Eddie Bauer has pajamas in tall (the shirts come in tall too)! And, they are soft and cute and fabulous! My friend Misty can attest that I don't think I took them off for about the first 3 days I had them. Love these jammies!

Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Melanie said...

What?? The mayo knife doesn't even get an honorable mention??

Joy said...

Its true! I do love the mayo knife too! I would say I use it about once a week, though. It is certainly worthy of honorable mention!

Kareen Bailey said...

I just got invited to a Pampered Chef party - thanks, now I have a reason to go - besides the food! :)

Joy said...

The food is always yummy at Pampered Chef parties!

Annette Rose said...

Good to know about the wisky thing. I have a whole kitchen of Pampered Chef, some of which gets used, but I have never bought the wisk... I will have to try it out.

megalonis said...

When my dad was looking at my moms photos and he saw the pajamma and whisker one he just stared at my mom for a long time