Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Softball

One of the treats of being back in Beau's hometown is that he can play softball again. We have had such a great time at his games. This is the only picture I managed to take at his game last night. Megan hopped into the picture at the last second on accident, which is where Beau was standing. He plays third. I always forget to get out the camera but his last games are this Saturday so I will definitely take some more pictures.
By the way, if you look closely at the catcher you will see that he is wearing a shirt with a bikini...the lucky ones who strike out get to wear it. My adolescent-at-heart husband fits right in with this crowd :)
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Camille said...

That's hilarious, the t-shirt is a great addition to the game. I love all the funny look alike posts too. Do you ever get back to the tri cities? I was just there last weekend. Tracie was in town and I ran into a few parents of our friends. It's always nice to catch up.

Joy said...

We were back home about a week ago. It is fun to see everyone!