Thursday, March 27, 2008

Tag

You're feeling: Content with life
To your left: Window
On your mind: Buying a new van
Last meal included: Eggs
You sometimes find it hard to: Exercise when I should
The weather: Chilly today but Spring is coming!
Something you have a collection of: Books I haven't read
A smell that cheers you up: Fresh baked bread
A smell that can ruin your mood: Rotten potatoes or fish
How long since you last shaved: A few hours
The current state of your hair: Mid-day ponytail
The largest item on your desk/workspace (not computer): Phone
Your skill with chopsticks: No skills to speak of
Which section you head for first in a bookstore: Children's
...and after that?: Photography
Something you're craving: A new house :)
Your general thoughts on the presidential race: Ugh...I might just vote for Obama...that may shock the socks off most people I know...only because I am beginning to think that the war is madness with the state of the economy.
How many times have you been hospitalized this year: None (unless you count the ER twice for my kids)
Favorite place to go for a quiet moment: Any beautiful secluded place outdoors
You've always secretly thought you'd be a good: Recluse
Something that freaks you out a little: My kids are growing up so fast!
Something you've eaten too much of lately: Cookies
You have never: Eaten shellfish
You never want to: Live in Arkansas again...I'd visit though

I'm tagging: Anyone who wants to participate :)

6 comments:

The Giffords said...

WHAT, you don't want to live in Arkansas again. Why not?? It is all normal there!

The Giffords said...

WHAT, you don't want to live in Arkansas again?!?! I don't understand why? It is perfectly normal there!!

Dawn said...

I am totally with you on freaking out that your kids are growing up too fast!!!

Melanie said...

I didn't realize you had never had shellfish either!

And secluded places to get away reminds me of us sitting in the lagoon at Soda Springs campground enjoying nature and the quiet.....

Joy said...

Yes, I thought of our peaceful little trip too. This weekend I got to spend a few hours in the mountains alone in Utah (we went over to buy a car and I stayed for a day to visit friends). I just love it!

Annette Rose said...

A recluse??? Is that what I think it is? Then the rest of us would be deprived of everything JOY! I veto that! So I am picking up your tag cuz I can't think of anything else to blog this week...