Monday, September 15, 2008

Cheer


My Brooke loves cheer. She has wanted to be a cheerleader for as long as I can remember. This child was also born wanting to play the violin. She has loved classical music since she was a baby.
It is so amazing to me that every child comes into this world with their own unique set of talents, personalities and tendencies. I could not get Megan to be a cheerleader if my life depended on it. She has her own little niche in life. She is very creative and loves theater and the outdoors. Every kid is so different!
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Dawn said...

What a cute cheer leader! I agree I think that kids have their own personalities from birth! My kids are just now starting to try different sports and activites so It will be interesting to see what they like!

Annette Rose said...

you have a cheerleader... How great is that? She is sooo cute!

Kareen Bailey said...

Very cute! I think my girls are going to lucky to get any dance/cheer talents with Jeff and I as their parents.

Joy said...

They have Jill for an aunt though, Kareen. Those are some serious dance genes!

JN Designs said...

My girls are totally opposite too. It's so nice when they find something they love to do though. Cute pictures.

DeAynne said...

I am glad that she loves it. Sarah and Jessika are starting in a couple of weeks. Just some little classes and we will see where it goes from there. Crazy, because I used to say that, "my daughters WERE NOT going to cheer. They were going to play ball like their Mom." Oh the joys of being a mom. Love ya tons.