Sunday, October 5, 2008

Tag: I'm A Cheater

Melanie tagged me. But, I am a cheater. I have a good reason for being a cheater, though...I have three tests to take today, a speech to write, 2 papers and 2 midterms to study for (and, yes, I will milk this excuse for as long as I can :). So I am cheating. None of these pictures were taken by me. I have not been any of these places or seen any of these things. But they all seemed refreshing and clean and nice and right now, in my oober crazy life, that is all I have motivation for (not my own messy closet or dish-filled sink).
1. (Not) my laundry room...but isn't this one cute?
2. (Not) my main bathroom...
3. This actually does look just ike my fridge...but, again, it is not really mine.
4. (Not) my favorite shoes, but maybe someday they will be...
5. A place I'd like to visit...this is actually the most real of all of the pictures. It is one of Aviano, Italy, where our good friends, the Giffords moved from Arkansas. It would be fabulous to escape there and visit!
6. Definitely NOT my closet.
7. Favorite Room (not) in my house. This is actually a picture of the kitchen in a model home from a builder we are thinking about using though...I really do love this kitchen:
8. Self-portrait (not) of me (actually of an artist named Eisuke Sato)...but this is about how I feel at the moment.
9. Beautiful clean kitchen sink, again, not mine, but doesn't it look refreshing?

I did these out of order, mostly because I still have not found a good way of predicting which order Blogger will put my pictures. (Does anyone know how to do that well?)





5 comments:

Melanie said...

No fair! Okay, well I guess you have a good excuse. But I really do want to see pics of your house sometime when you have time to take those pictures. And it can be when it's spotless....or not....I don't care!

Dawn said...

I love the laundry room. I would totally use that excuse for as long as possible!!

Annette Rose said...

I love all of those rooms. That kitchen is so nice and I love the sink, how cool. I want rooms like all of that in my house! And what a great laundry room too...when do you get a break from school?

Becky said...

Okay, love the laundry room!!! I have what I call a "laundry hole."
Pictures, after you load them to blogger and your in your post, you can click and drag them around to where you want them.

Joy said...

Thanks Becky! I will try that.

After 3 years of renting houses I am dying to get my hands on some paint in the house we plan to buy late this spring...and I am in love with that laundry room too. I think I may end up going with that color in my new one...it is so cute and happy!