Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Sarah Palin in Elko



With a little encouragement from my friend Amy (thank you Amy...your on the internet...does that make you famous?) I decided to take Megan to the Sarah Palin rally. It was really incredible to be there. Despite the late hour (she didn't arrive until around 11 pm) the place was rediculously packed! There was a great energy and you really felt like you were part of something historic. I have a ton of pictures and things I want to journal about the event, but it is almost 1 am now...so that will have to wait until tomorrow.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Annette Rose said...

That is awesome! Whats with Elko and all of the politicians? Thats fun you took Megan. How did you get the little gadget on the side, the Find Joy in the Journey... That is so cute!

Joy said...

They have them on thecutestblogontheblock.com - all different kinds. They have a bunch about Twilight.

DeAynne said...

Joy, I am glad that you went and took Megan. She will remember it her whole life. Now, we just have to pick up the pieces and try to explain "why" Sarah Palin didn't win. At least that is what is happening here at our house this morning. My kids are all saying, "but I voted for her and John McCain." ...... at school. You gotta love it. Have a great day.