Thursday, February 28, 2008

From the Young Women's Presidency


Last night I was going through some old pictures and came across this. I laughed as hard last night as when I first got this postcard in the mail for my 17th birthday. We had a funny advisor in young womens from one of the Scandanavian countries who sent it. If you look very closely down at the writing in black it says, "Written by a bunch of sickos". I bet none of you got something so special from your Young Women's Presidency!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Melanie said...

I remember when you got this!! What made me laugh was the fact that the YW Presidency sent it....so unique! Who was it that sent it? I can't remember....

Joy said...

You don't remember that young, cute, Swedish or Danish advisor we had. Maybe you were already at Ricks when she was put in. She wasn't in our ward for very long. She had married an American from his mission and her English wasn't great. Too funny!