Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Tagged

What were you doing 10 yrs ago:
Megan was 3 months old. We had just moved to Ogden, UT. Beau had just been put in as the 2nd counselor in our ward's bishopric which proved to be a pretty wild ride.

5 Things on my to do list Today:
Dishes, Dinner, Laundry, Pick up kids from school, Bathrooms (in no particular order) Probably the same as everyone else's list

Things I would do if I suddenly was a Billionaire:
Pay off debt, take care of family and travel.

3 of my bad habits:
1-Mountain Dew (working on that)

2-Making excuses for not running (slow jogging-although a friend just told me the other day to never call your slow jogging "jogging". If you are moving faster than a fast walk you are a runner!)

3-Doing things for my kids because it is easier to do it myself than take the time to teach them (working on that too)

Places I have lived:
Too many to list...I will just list states.
Washington, Idaho, Utah, Texas, Connecticut, Arkansas, Nevada (and I plan to stay here til I die!)

Jobs I have had:
Again, too many to list...this is embarrassing! I will list the jobs I have had in the past 10 years! Trugreen-Chemlawn, Winegars (a grocery store), Lexington Law Firm, IHC Urgent Care

Things most people don't know about me:
I hate eating off of glass plates and I especially hate glass cups...weird, I know, I am a licensed Kindermusik teacher, I am going back to school, I hate leaving the country. Even being in Hawaii (I know that is not leaving the country) gave me a sick feeling, but I love road trips!

1 comments:

Annette Rose said...

Man, I can't believe Meghan was born 10 years ago! Agh! So I laughed at your bad habits... I like your running quote. I'll have to remember that. I always feel like I go sooooo slooooowww! I do the same thing with doing things for the kids. Its like by the time I repeat myself I can have it done. :) Whats up with that! Well, you have definately been busy the last 10 years... Its fun to see what everyone has been up to. Its so easy to lose touch with people. Luv Ya!