Tuesday, February 26, 2008

I Want to Zip Line

In Hawaii (Maui, I think) they have this cool zip line course through the trees in the mountains. It looks so cool! Now, anyone who knows me knows that I am a scaredy-cat baby when it comes to just about everything. But I want to do this!
I told Beau and he said, "No way! You would never do that!" So I said let's go for our 15th anniversary (a few years away, but we have a few other goals first...build a new house, 4-wheel drive vehicles for this snow filled, back hilled place we live). Doesn't it look like a blast??!!


3 comments:

Melanie said...

I've done this! Not this one, but one in Costa Rica and I can seriously say it is the most fun I have had in my entire life!! As soon as it was done I wanted to do it all over again. Too bad it cost $65....

I'll send you the youtube video of the very one that I did!

It would be well worth your investment if it's a good one. We did two in Costa Rica. The first one was a wimpy one - barely off the ground and not too much fun. The second one was the one that was incredible....so it does make a difference!

Kareen Bailey said...

That does look like fun! I am so glad I can "talk" to you again. It has been too long. :)

Kareen Bailey said...

That does look like fun! I am so glad I can "talk" to you again. It has been too long. :)