Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Look-a-likes??













My cousin Dyana suggested that I post some pictures of myself at Megan's age because EVERYONE tells us how much alike we look. We are definitely shaped the same. But I don't know if we really look as much alike as people say...I think when you look close, Brooke and I look as much alike as Megan and I do.

What do you think?
(I would put the picture of Brooke and me at the bottom-it's at the very top-but I'm too lazy to take the time to switch them all)

Posted by Picasa



2 comments:

Dyana said...

I still see ALOT of you in Megan...TRUST ME...If you had glasses on at her age & she had that stylin' 80's hair that you had....you would definately see it. Love you.

Melanie said...

I know what you're talking about. I see a lot more of Lance and your dad in Megan. She looks a LOT like Lance to me. If Brooke had blue eyes and blonde hair, I think you two would look a lot alike! Megan is definitely your side of the family though. I don't see any of Beau in her! You look a little like Lance too, but it takes a close eye to spot the difference.