Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Simplicity

I decided to change my background to try to add a little simplicity to my life. All the color was making me a little crazy. We are heading into a busy summer...so I will take serenity where I can find it.

The kids have full schedules almost all summer long of all kinds of activities and I am starting school in July. The plan right now is to take 9 credits this summer and start with a full schedule in the fall. The 9 credits I am taking (Music Appreciation, English 102 and History 102) will be cramped into 4 weeks. The last week we plan to be in Washington....so it will be a crazy-busy month!

So, if you have any words of peace or advice on simplicity, please send them my way...

6 comments:

Melanie said...

Good luck with your crazy summer and your school credits! Yay for you for going back to school. :)

And, when exactly are you planning on coming to Washington? You wouldn't be making a visit without coming to see me, would you???

Kareen Bailey said...

I like your new background. Have fun with your busy summer - I cannot believe it is summer already! Good luck with school. I like the new picture of your kids!

Joy said...

Of course I wouldn't come and not see you!!! We are planning on being there the last week in July. We will have to plan some fun get togethers!

DeAynne said...

Joy: Life is full of busy!! I can't believe that it is summer already. Good for you on going back to school. I am so excited for you. Just a thought... remember to take each moment for what it is worth. We can't live in the past, but only for the future. Good luck. Let me know how it is going. Love you tons.

JN Designs said...

That's great you are going back to school! Your Brooklyn reminds me so much of you when we were kids. Your family is so cute. I hope all is well.
Love,
Jenny ( JJ)

Camille said...

Wow, this is a blast from the past! It's great to catch up with old friends. Your kids look like so much fun and I can't get over how your oldest daughter looks so much like you. (You probably get that all the time.)

I'm going to keep reading....